Senior Business Development Specialist
|Title:||Senior Business Development Specialist|
|Business Unit:||Enterprise Health|
DescriptionEnterprise Health Senior Business Development Specialist
Successful Enterprise Health Business Development Specialists secure and nurture large, strategic accounts, typically with Fortune 1000
companies. This is a senior-level position, requiring uncompromising professionalism, a strong technology background and an in-depth understanding for thee rapidly changing medical environment.
Business development specialists work collaboratively with senior Enterprise Health leadership, implementation support, software engineering and marketing. Qualified candidates will bring experience with multi-national blue chip clients, a track record in revenue generation and a solutions-oriented approach to software system sales.
- Develop and implement comprehensive major-account sales and development strategies in a long sales cycle environment
- Research, secure and grow Enterprise Health clients - current and future
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients at the executive level
- Collaborate with account/project/implementation management to ensure client satisfaction through onboarding and implementation
- Manage revenue from key accounts to achieve corporate objectives
- Represent Enterprise Health by speaking/leading/publishing in media and conferences targeting key customer segments.
Prefer prior experience with:
- 10 years in a senior-level sales/account development role with revenue responsibility
- Fortune 1000 client development
Required skill sets
- Strong background in the medical industry, preferably in a software environment
- Professional sales training
This position requires travel, less than 30 percent.
- Business development/revenue generation
- Communication, presentation, and public speaking
- Self-motivated, dedicated to success
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications